Parent Conference corrections/update
Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend.
In an effort to clear up any possible confusion I might have caused in yesterday's Update, the following schedule will be followed for this week's Parent Conferences. Please use the times listed below for your reference.
Wednesday, October 23
This will be a regular/full day for students.
Conferences begin at 3:50 pm.
Core Team teachers will have their dinner break from 4:30 to 5:10 pm.
Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers will have their dinner break from 5:10 to 5:50 pm.
Conference will end for ALL teachers at 7:30 pm. Families with Core Team appointments at 6:50 and 7:10 pm should plan on meeting with Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers BEFORE their team appointment.
Thursday, October 24
This will be an Early Release day for students, at 12:40 pm.
Conferences begin at 1:20 pm.
Core Team teachers will have their dinner break from 4:20 to 5:00 pm.
Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers will have their dinner break from 5:00 to 5:40 pm.
Conference will end for ALL teachers at 6:40 pm. Families with Core Team appointments at 6:00 and 6:20 pm should plan on meeting with Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers BEFORE their team appointment.
- There should be no after school activities on Wednesday or Thursday.
- When you arrive, please come to the Welcome Center lobby to collect your student's grades and any other information needed. Staff and students will be available to help you find team/teacher locations.
- Conferences are scheduled with Core Team teachers in 20 minute increments. This will allow an average of 5 minutes with each of the Core Team teachers. If more time is needed with a particular teacher, it is recommended that a subsequent meeting be scheduled.
- Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers will be located in the Gym. Each
teacher will have an easel for sign ups. Conferences with these
teachers are on a first come, first served basis.
- Plan on visiting the Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers before or after your Core Team appointment (see above for END times each evening).
- The approximate time to allocate to meet with all 8 teachers is 1
hour, which includes 1) 20 minutes with the Core Team, 2) 10-15 minutes
to travel to and from the Core Team location to the Gym and time to sign
up for conferences on the easels provided, and 3) 20 minutes to meet
with Elective/Explo/Off Team teachers.
Orion Team - 121 (Osborne, Heckendorn, Murphy, McCruden)
Pegasus Team - 112/113 (Davis, Baniak, McBride, Aronberg)
Phoenix Team - 114/115 (Valadez, Bickel, Harris, Reber)
Olympian Team - 239 (Schmitz, Garner, Petersen, Braun)
Spartan Team - 201 (Thomas, Washington, Steck, Hurley)
Titan Team - 219/220 (Beracha, Chambers, Deibel, Crabtree)
Patriot Team - 135 (Lambie, Bullman, Clay, Shacklette)
Pioneer Team - 136 (Moeckel, Eller, Long, Allen)
Trailblazer Team - 236 (Johnson, Kearns, Webb, Kovarik)
Elective/Explo/Off Team teacher - Gym
PE/Health, FACS, Art, Industrial Arts, Technology, Apogee, World Languages, Band, Orchestra, Music, Creative Writing, Video Journalism, St. Louis Adventure, Drama, Superhero Science, Build A Lot, Reading, Literature, ELL, Multi-Cultural Studies, Off Team Math, Off Team Comm Arts.
Burns/Dale - 230
Fitzgerald - 137
Forister/Goldson - 140
Leuthen - 139
Nieters/Zwart - 123
Pritchett/Leary - 237
Should locations need to change, or teachers need to be absent due to unexpected circumstances, this will be communicated when you arrive in the Welcome Center.
I hope this helps.