LMS Citizenship Ceremonies/Traffic and Parking
Good morning. I forgot to include the last two bulleted items below.
The following is for those parents who plan on attending our Citizenship Ceremonies on Friday, May 12. The schedule is as follows:
- Grade 8 - 8:15 AM; LMS Gym
- Grade 7 - 9:30 AM; LMS Gym
- Grade 6 - 12:45 PM; LMS Gym
Access to the building will be through our front entrance, as well as the entrances on both sides of the Gym.
With our limited parking on campus, I would ask that:
- Parents park in our back blacktop lot. Four rows can be formed, two at the fence on either side and two together in the middle of the lot.
- Parents NOT park in our front Circle Drive for the Grade 8 ceremony, as we have morning car and bus drop off.
- Everyone be aware that certain portions of the Circle Drive will have restricted parking, indicated by orange cones.
- Parents consider using our shuttle bus, which will run on the following schedule:
Grade 8 - From Ladue Chapel: 8:00 to 9:30 AM
Grade 7 - From Ladue Chapel: 9:15 to 10:45 AM
Grade 6 - From Salem Methodist: 12:30 to 2:00
- Please DO NOT park in the Central Bank lot, across Conway Road from our campus. Cars parked there for non-business purposes are subject to towing.
- Parking is also available in the lot above our Admin Center, next to the tennis courts. Please DO NOT park in front of the Admin Center.
9450 Clayton Rd, St. Louis, MO 63124
1200 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63131
On Friday for morning traffic, I will attempt to determine if cars entering from Conway Road are dropping off as normal, or need to park in the back. If you could somehow help me on this (i.e. pointing to the back, flashing headlights, etc) that would be great. We will do our best.